1 kilo peeled sweet potatoes chopped into cubes
1 kilo peeled carrots
3 tbs olive oil
Salt flakes and freshly ground black pepper
1 can of Goody Chickpeas
2 cups boiled and washed brown rice
1 tsp lime juice
1 tsp finely chopped red chilli
3 tsp sumac
1 minced clove of garlic
¼ cup sesame seeds
1 cup of chopped coriander leaves
micro herbs to garnish
Goody Flavor Station Chipotle Sauce
1. Pre heat the oven to 200 degrees.
2. Lay the sweet potatoes and carrots on a non-stick baking tray. Drizzle with olive oil and season. Roast until golden and cooked through.
3. In a food processor blend the sweet potatoes and chickpeas until a rough textured paste. Remove and place in a mixing bowl. Add the brown rice, lime juice, red chilli, sumac, coriander and season. Mix ingredients to combine. Shape into balls similar to a small falafel size and lightly coat with sesame seeds. Brush each ball with olive oil.
4. Place on a non-stick baking tray and cook in oven for 10-15 minutes until golden brown. Turn the balls over and continue roasting for a further 10 minutes or until they look ready.
5. Place vegan balls on a serving plate with roasted carrots and garnish with micro herbs. Dip the vegan balls and carrots into a ramekin filled with Goody Chipotle Sauce garnished with sesame seeds and sumac.