Enjoy the delicious taste with the Italian Tiramisu in a form of a cake
For the cake:
2 cups of flour
2 tsp baking powder
2 tsp vanilla
2 cups of sugar
6 tbsp Velor milk dissolved in 1 cup of hot water
4 tbsp butter
4 tbsp Cofique coffee
1 ½ cup of hot water
3 tbsp sugar
For the filling:
1 can Velor sweet condensed milk
500 gm cream cheese
1 pack cream caramel, easy to prepare
1 tbsp gelatine powder+ 2 tbsp (cold and hot water)
3 tbsp cocoa powder
1. To prepare the cake: mix flour with baking powder in a bowl aside.
2. Put the eggs into cake beater with vanilla and whisk for 4 min at medium speed.
3. Meanwhile, melt mix the milk and butter and stir until butter almost melts.
4. Back to the egg, after 4 min of beating, gradually add sugar while beating for another 4 min until the mixture becomes creamy, gradually add both mixtures of flour and milk, and slightly stir with wooden spoon (flour- milk- flour- milk- flour)
5. Pour the mixture into greased sheet and bake in preheated oven at 375 F- 180 C for 40 min or until it is completely cooked at the centre, let it to cool, turn over and refrigerate.
6. Mix the greasing ingredients together and keep aside.
7. To prepare the filling: mix the first 3 ingredients gradually with cake beater, melt gelatine in cold water then in hot water until it is completely melted, then gradually pour over stuffing mixture till it is fully melted.
8. Cut the cake horizontally into 3 layers, put the bottom layer in the serving dish, then grease with coffee mix by brush till it takes the coffee colour, grease with a layer of cream mixture, then put the second layer of cake and repeat until you end with the cream layer, refrigerate and sprinkle with cocoa powder, then serve.