2 Tbsps of Fine-Grain Bulgur, washed
2 Tbsps of Olive Oil
1 Small Onion, finely minced
4 Garlic Cloves, mashed
2 Tbsps of Flour
1 can of Goody Mushrooms Pieces and Stems
2 cups of Goody Sieved Tomatoes, soft
6 cups of Chicken Stock
1/4 Tsp Black Pepper
1 Tbsp of Natural Sugar Cane Vinegar
Salt to taste
1/4 Cup of Coriander, finely minced
1. Wash the bulgur and drain it well. Afterwards, put the bulgur in a pan over low heat to completely dry.
2. In another pot over low heat, heat the oil and then add the onion and garlic; stir them well for a couple of minutes.
3. Add the flour; then still it well with the minced onion, then add the mushrooms and stir them together for a minute.
4. Add the tomatoes, stirring constantly until the mixture is cooked, then add the chicken stock, bulgur, black pepper, vinegar and salt.
5. Cover the pot and leave it over the heat until the bulgur is cooked, and then add the coriander when serving.