Tuna Salad with Sweet potato and pesto Sauce
1 Goody Tuna in brine
¼ can Goody kidney beans
3 sweet potato
2 tbsp cream cheese
1 tbsp onion minced
2 tbsp Goody Pesto Sauce
1 tsp lemon zest
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
1 tbsp pine nuts
1 dried basil
1. In preheated oven on 180 degrees bake the sweet potato for let it aside and let it cool down.
2. In mixing bowl mix the Tuna, kidney bean, onion salt and black pepper mix it slightly.
3. Mix pesto sauce with cheese cream and lemon zest and olive oil
4. with knife slash the sweet potato longwise and make a space in the middle for the tuna mix.
5. Garnish with Pine nuts and garnish with dried basil