1 cup of Jasmine Rice, cooked
1 Tbsp Rice Vinegar
1 large pack of Goody Tenderina Tuna in Brine Water
1/2 cup + 1 1/2 cup of Goody Garlic Sriracha Mayonnaise
White and Black Sesame Seeds
1 Cucumber, diced
1 Avocado, finely sliced
1 Red Radish, sliced or Pickled Ginger
1. Cook the rice with water only, and then add the rice vinegar in the end, while still on the heat.
2. Drain the tuna from water, and then mix it with /2/1 cup of mayonnaise.
3. Using a measuring cup, prepare your own sushi. Start by sprinkling the sesame at the bottom of the cup; then put in order the cucumber layer, followed by the avocado layer, and then the radish or pickle layer. Afterwards, place the tuna layer by pouring it using a spoon. Add the rice and press it once more.
4. On the serving dish, flip the measuring cup and raise it slowly, so that the cup’s content will fall in the form of arranged layers.
5. Add the remaining mayonnaise over the upper part and sprinkle more sesame seeds if you want.