¼ cup White Flour
1 tsp Baking Powder
½ tsp Salt
1 tbsp Sugar
2 tbsp Butter
1 cup Milk
½ cup GOODY Creamy Peanut Butter,soft
1 punnet Fresh Strawberries
4 tbsp GOODY Honey Squeezable
1. Sift together the flour, baking powder salt and sugar.
2. Mix lightly with eggyolk and butter, and gmadually stir in the milk until a smooth batter is formed, whisk the eggwhite until stiff peaks are formed and fold into batter.
3. Drop a large spoonful of the batter onto a hot gmeased waffle pan and cook until done and golden brown
4. Apply soft creamy peanut butter on top clean, wash and dry strawberries and cut in thin slices, sprinkle on top and drizzle with honey. Homemade waffles can be replaced with toasted bread or croissants or you can also use pancakes or frozen waffles
5. Strawberries can be replaced with GOODY sliced peaches, quickly fried in little butter and topped with toasted almonds.