To Prepare the Dough:
- Using an electric kneader, mix the warm milk with the yeast for a bit and leave it for 5 minutes; then add the olive oil and salt followed by the flour. Knead for another 5 minutes using the kneader or 10 minutes by hand.
- Place the dough in a bowl greased with little oil, and cover it with a kitchen towel. Leave the dough to ferment for an hour or an hour and a half until it doubles in size.
To Prepare the Burger:
- Heat the oven at 190oC.
- In a deep bowl, mix together all the burger ingredients, and then shape them into small nut-size balls. Set it aside.
- Divide the dough into two portions to roll them out easily, then roll out a piece of dough in the form of medium-sized rectangle then cut it into 3-cm longitudinal slices; and then wrap the meatballs with the dough slices.
- Grease the oven sheet with a little oil; then stack the rolls in the sheet. Place the sheet in the oven for 30 minutes or until the meat is cooked and serve hot.