- In a large bowl, beat the eggs with a hand blender. Slowly fold in sifted flour, milk, vegetable oil, sugar, baking powder, vanilla and 1 tsp of cinnamon. Beat until a smooth consistency.
- Pour the mixture on a heated non-stick waffle iron and cook until done. Continue cooking in batches.
- Once you have a stack of waffles you can start getting creative. Spread the Goody date spread on one side of the waffles, making sure the spread sinks into the little waffle squares. Flip each waffle over and place a blueberry in each little square. Bananas and peaches can be cut into small shapes with cookie cutters to fit into the waffle squares.
- As you finish placing the fruit on each waffle start to build a stack (fruit facing up).
- Grill some white marshmallows until brown and soft inside.
- Mix the icing sugar and remaining cinnamon with 1 can of Velor Cream.
- Decorate the top of your waffle cake by placing a generous dollop of theVelor cream mixture on top. Bejewel the stack with remaining fruits, pecans and s’mores. Cut stack into slices and serve.