- Heat the oven at 200oC.
- In a large pot filled with salted water and a little oil, boil the water and once it comes to boil, start dipping the lasagna slices in the water one by one for 20 seconds; then take them out using a drain spoon; and then place them on a piece of clean cloth to dry them.
- Drain the mushrooms, and then in a pan over medium heat, heat the oil and stir the mushrooms for 5 minutes; then sprinkle it with a little salt.
- To make the rolls: Stack the lasagna slices lengthwise; then put the Alfredo sauce, followed by the mincemeat and then the mushrooms and cheese. “It is preferable to leave a space of at least 1 cm from the edges to prevent the filling from pouring out of the lasagna”. Afterwards, wrap the lasagna slices and cut them into 3-cm-thick rolls.
- Grease a glass oven sheet with a little butter, and then pour the Alfredo sauce. Stack the lasagna rolls beside each other to form a large rose; then top it with the Alfredo sauce and sprinkle the parmesan cheese.
- Place sheet in the oven for 20 – 25 minutes until it browns; then take it out of the oven, and enjoy the delicious taste of Alfredo sauce and hot mushrooms.