- In a small sauce pan add the butter and heat until melts without boiling.
- Place the coarse and fine semolina in the mixer, then add the melted butter and mix on low speed for 15 minutes.
- In a small sauce pan, add the water and sugar and stir until the sugar dissolves. Add to the semolina mix and leave the semolina mixture to mix for another 15 minutes. Leave to rest for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C.
- Take a tablespoon of the Maamoul mix and shape it into a ball, lightly press to flatten it, add 1 teaspoon of the peanut butter in the center and gently fold the maamoul to close on the stuffing and very gently form into a ball. Place in the maamoul mold with the decoration of your choice and gently press on it, making sure the bottom is totally sealed. Gently tap on the mold to take out the maamoul piece. Place on a baking dish. Repeat with the remaining quantity. Leave to rest for 30 minutes before baking.
- Place in the oven for 10 minutes until golden in color. Remove from the oven and leave to cool down completely before taking off from the baking dish. Sprinkle the powdered sugar on top.