- Pre heat the oven to 180 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl add dry muffin ingredients, followed by the wet ingredients. Mix together. Add mashed bananas, scraped vanilla pod seeds and cinnamon powder. Combine into the mixture.
- Pour mixture evenly in a non-stick muffin-baking tray.
- Bake for 30 minutes until golden. Place a wooden skewer into a muffin. Remove the skewer. If it is dry, the muffins are ready. Place on a baking rack to cool.
- When the muffins are cool you will need to remove the centre of the muffin so you can pipe in the peanut butter filling. Press either an apple corer, small stainless steel baking cylinder or melon baller into the top of the muffin and twist and remove the muffin centre. Make sure you keep the bottom of the muffin intact. You have now created a hole in the centre of the muffin.
- Add Goody Natural Peanut Butter in a piping bag, or plastic zip lock bag with a corner cut away. Pipe peanut butter into the centre of your muffin. Place the muffin part you previously removed back on top to seal the hole.
- In a small bowl combine the Velor Cream, icing sugar and cinnamon powder. Mix together.
- Chop bananas into playful curvy shapes. Place on non-stick tray. Sprinkle with brown sugar. Caramelize with a blowtorch.
- Pipe a dollop of the cinnamon Velor Cream icing on top of the muffin. Lay two slices of caramelized banana on top of the icing to garnish. Drizzle top of bananas and icing with maple syrup.