- Heat the oven at 180oC.
- In a pot over the heat, place the dates and water and leave them until they boil; then take them off the heat. After the mixture cools, place it in the blender and mix it together until it becomes light and thin, and also creamy like butter.
- Place the flour, sugar, eggs, baking powder, and mixed spices to the date mix and mix them well until they are incorporated.
- In an oven sheet (20 cm X 30 cm) coated with oil and flour, pour the cake mix and place the sheet in the oven for about 20 minutes. Afterwards, take it out and let it cool for 10 minutes; then flip it on the serving dish.
- To make the toffee sauce: In a pot over low heat, mix the cream, sugar, butter, and vanilla together until the mixture boils; then put it aside to cool for a bit.
- Cut the cake into your favorite size and shape; then pour the toffee sauce over it.