- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C. Brush Muffin tin with Butter
- Add each puff pastry sheet to the muffin tin, pressing the sheet down. Mark each sheet with the fork in the middle and sides so as not to puff. Place in the oven for 15 minutes until golden in color. Remove from the oven and leave to cool down completely.
- In a small processor, add the spring onions, ginger, mustard, mayonnaise, lemon juice, and red pepper flakes. And pulse until ground
- In a mixing bowl, add the tuna, the spring onions mix, salt, pepper, and green bell peppers, mix until well combined.
- Divide the tuna mix on the 10 puff pastry cups and serve immediately.