- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C.
- For the filling: in a bowl mix all the ingredients together
- Lightly dust the work surface with flour. Cut the Burake sheet into 6 even rectangles.
- In a big dish add the oil and add one Burake sheet and start shaping it with your fingers to make it a thin sheet.
- Add some of the tuna filling and start folding the two sides then top and bottom like an envelope. Add to a baking sheet with the closed side down. Repeat the same process with the remaining ingredients keeping a distance of 1cm between the Moutabbaq sheets in the baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes until Moutabbaq is golden in color
- Put the Moutabbaq sheets in the serving dish and garnish with parsley leaves on top. Serve warm