Not only famous for its dance moves, this idea on TikTok caught our eye. Dubbed the “TikTok Pasta” it uses roasted cherry tomatoes, whole baked feta and pasta… Have a watch and get inspired.
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Feta Cheese
- Pasta (We’ll recommend some at the bottom of this article)
- Minced Garlic
- Chopped Fresh Basil
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- In an oven-safe baking dish, add tomatoes, olive oil, salt and pepper and mix to combine.
- Add the block of feta cheese to the centre of the baking dish, and drizzle a touch of olive oil and some freshly grounded black pepper.
- Bake until the tomatoes burst and the feta has melted. Approximately 40-45 minutes.
- Then add cooked short pasta on top, sprinkle with oregano and stir to give you a deliciously creamy cheesy pasta dish.
- Finish with grated parmesan on top for extra cheesiness!
What pasta shape should you use?
This dish works with any short pasta shape. Goody has a great selection we can recommend to you.